4th Annual RetrofitTech Dubai Summit & Awards are to identify the project opportunities across Dubai and find out the strategies and the latest technologies which can help in achieving energy and water efficiency savings.
RetrofitTech Dubai Summit & Awards 2018 will give insight on the progress of the programme and provide an update on the retrofitting strategy across Dubai. The summit will highlight the latest project opportunities for retrofitting government buildings, as well as the buildings within the commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education and industrial sectors, and the best practice retrofitting strategies.
The event will also discuss future financing models, regulative frameworks and requirements as well as showcase the latest technologies and products for use in retrofitting to achieve energy savings and ROIs.
To download brochure click here
- Examine the Ministry of Energy’s federal government buildings retrofit programme
- Find out more about Sharjah’s building retrofit programme led by SEWA
- Discover the healthcare retrofit programme that the Dubai Health Authority is working on
- Understand how Dubai International Airport will expand their retrofit to all their facilities
- Look into the plans that Ras Al Khaimah Municipality has to retrofit government buildings in the emirate
- Network with government, developers, consultants, financiers, BOAs, FMs, ESCOs, green technology providers and legal firms
- Discover new opportunities in UAE’s retrofit market
- Learn about latest projects, updates, and financing strategies as well as new technologies
- Gain competitive advantage in UAE’s retrofit market by showcasing your solution to buyers
- Participate in discussions on new strategies, technologies, techniques and processes to reduce electricity and water consumption
To know details of the speakers, click here.